Sampaguita Flower dangly hoop earrings
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Sampaguita (Jasminum sambac) is the national flower of the Philippines. It brings back memories of visiting family in Manila throughout my childhood—the beautiful fragrance everywhere upon arrival.
The Sampaguita flower is recreated here as elegant dangly earrings using beautiful marbled white acrylic and gold mirrored acrylic and hand-stained wood.
They hang from elegant gold-filled hoops of your choice (we recommend 22mm), and are removable so you can wear the hoops on their own—two earrings in one, perfect for travel!
The hoop options available here are for sizes that we think work best with this specific earring. If you're looking for other sizes you can shop them here.
- Charm measures 1.75" x 1.75" (44.45 x 44.45 mm)
- Hand-made in the By Chavelli studio in New York City.
- The pair weighs an easy 10 grams (0.35oz) total.
- Uses gold-filled components to keep sensitive ears comfortable.
- Free shipping over $100! (USA only)